How can I lighten my dark skin?
In some cases, home remedies may help lighten dark skin on your thighs.
- Coconut oil and lemon juice. Lemons are packed with vitamin C, which may help treat hyperpigmentation. …
- Sugar scrub. Sugar can help exfoliate the skin. …
- Oatmeal yogurt scrub. …
- Baking soda and water paste. …
- Aloe vera. …
- Potato rub.
How can I lighten my black skin naturally?
Here are some things you can do to naturally lighten black skin very fast:
- Apply sunscreen daily. The sun is a crucial element in our very existence. …
- Keep the skin clean and well-moisturized. …
- Perform regular skin exfoliation. …
- Drink more water and follow a healthy diet.
How can I remove dark spots from black skin naturally?
Pigmentation treatment at home
- Combine equal parts apple cider vinegar and water in a container.
- Apply to your dark patches and leave on two to three minutes.
- Rinse using lukewarm water.
- Repeat twice daily you achieve the results you desire.
What gets rid of dark spots?
The American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) recommends the following treatments for dark spots in skin of color:
- 2% hydroquinone.
- azelaic acid.
- glycolic acid.
- kojic acid.
- retinoids, such as retinol, tretinoin, adapalene gel, or tazarotene.
- vitamin C.
How can I lighten my skin without bleach?
In either case, an all-natural method to lightening your skin, without resorting to harsh bleach-based chemical alternatives, is lemon juice and honey. This treatment is inexpensive, effective, readily available and non-toxic.