Which cream can be used instead of primer?
BB Cream is another top choice when you’re looking for what to use instead of face primer. It works to cover up imperfections and can help smooth the skin to provide the ideal canvas for your makeup. BB cream is also great at hiding discolorations on the skin and can help moisturize the skin.
What is a CC primer?
While traditional makeup primers fill in fine lines and pores, preparing skin for foundation, CC primers take it one step further and improve your skin’s tone. They hide redness, brighten sallowness and even diffuse pigmentation, meaning your foundation only has to work half as hard to give you flawless skin.
Which Lakme CC cream is best?
Lakmé 9 to 5 Complexion Care CC Cream Foundation (Honey, 30 g)
- It is suitable for Wheatish skin tone.
- Gives a Matte finish look.
- It conceals dark spots and blemishes to give you and even skin tone. With sun protection of SPF 30 PA++ and makeup benefits skin coverage, this cream takes complete care of your complexion.
Can Lakme CC cream be used as concealer?
Generally, CC cream stands for color correcting cream or complexion corrector cream. … Instead of using a different color correcting concealer and foundation, you can take care of all your color-correcting, and coverage needs with one product.
Which CC cream is best?
Best CC Cream in India
- The Face Shop CC Intense Cover Cushion.
- Lakme 9 to 5 Complexion Care CC Cream.
- Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30.
- It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+
- Faces CC Cream.
- Oriflame Giordani Gold CC Cream SPF 35.
- Olay Regenerist CC Moisturiser SPF 15.
Can I use Vaseline as a primer?
A dab of Vaseline on your wrists and neck can work like a fragrance primer, cosmetic chemist Ron Robinson says, because it prevents scent molecules from evaporating as quickly as they would on bare skin.